What would you do if…
while house sitting in Australia you suddenly find yourself in the middle of one of Australia’s all-time worst bushfire disasters?
About The Guest(s)
Nora has traveled full-time for 12 years and continues to travel half the year. She’s lived in and traveled through 60+ countries and counting. She is an expert on travel, personal finance (as a former CFP), and lifestyle design and has coined the term financially sustainable travel. It’s not about budget travel (though she’s done a bunch of that), nor is it about being environmentally sustainable (though she’s a big advocate of that too). It’s about making money successfully, spending money smartly, and managing it wisely – all in the arena of lifestyle travel. These three pillars form the foundation of her website.
Resources. Tips & Tricks:
- Every Rotary Club around the world and around the city has its own flavour and different membership
- If you have the call to do something bigger than yourself, visit a couple of Rotary Clubs in your area and find one that feels good to you.
- The Rotary Club you choose will plug you into what going on locally, Nationally & Internationally
Related Blog Posts, Podcast Episodes & Books:
- Brace Yourself: Travel Isn’t All Roses and Lollipops – The Professional Hobo
- Victorian Bush Fires – The Professional Hobo
- How to Get Free Accommodation Around the World – Nora Dunn